My Husband and I thought at the time that we could make an open marriage work, but we had no idea that it would take the turn it did…Read More
Long time no see! I am so glad 2017 is over! So much has happened, and there is so much more I want to do in the New Year. I wouldn’t necessarily say that these are “resolutions” but more like things I would like to change over the course of the year, as well as achieve.
2018 has been a bit of a roller coaster so far, which is why I have been MIA for a bit. Maybe one day I'll throw it all into a blog post or two for you!
So let’s just dive right in!
- Eat healthier & cook more
- Take better care of myself
- Be more calm
- Be more intimate with my husband
- Become for fluent in Swedish & ACTUALLY practice
- Build a fence for the backyard
- Paint the interior of the house
- Spend more time with friends
- Make new friends
- Continue to be kind to everyone
- Take control of my ED
- Get back to dancing again
- Care less about what people think of me
I feel like this is a good list of things to achieve, considering where I am in my life at this time. I'd love to know what your "New Year's Resolutions" or goals are!
This is all for now my lovelies!