Thank goodness 2016 is finally over...
I was beyond ready to welcome the new year with open arms and a head full of dreams. I spent the last day of the year fussing over inventory and bar-codes missing from our POS system (the joys of being a small business owner). I raced home to my husband, to receive the first kiss of the year and spend time with my closest friends. It was exactly what I needed to welcome in the new year.
I haven't given much thought to any "New Year's Resolutions" due to being completely engulfed in my job, End of year inventory had me working 14 hour days and a Gossip Girl binge for the third time this year.
Here are my goals, and various things I would like to improve on for the year of 2017 (I literally just thought of these this morning):
- Become semi-fluent in Swedish
- Take better care of myself, mentally and physically
- Go to a few open ballet classes
- Have my labral tear fixed
- Spend more time quality with my husband
- Work out at least once a week (if my hip can bear it)
- Continue to be kind and understanding to others
- Learn to relax
- Take control of my anxiety
A big thing for me this year is to not put so much pressure on myself. I don't need to be perfect, or always do everything right. People make mistakes. I make mistakes and that is completely okay. I don't really know how to end this post... I am just so thankful to start the new year.