I'm not sure if I should be proud of myself or a bit weird-ed out that I keep a carry-on sized bag/suitcase of my travel toiletries... Oh well! Because I travel so much, I have accumulated quite a bit of extra travel sized products... Like a lot xD All of the products in the photos below are my extras that I keep pre-packaged in traveling containers so when I am packing literally hours before I leave for a business trip, I have 90% of my toiletries in check.
Okay so starting out with this first bag, these are all of the products I usually use in the morning. It also depends on what day it is (and whether or not I washed my hair the day before.) Starting from top left and across:
- Templespa Frequent Use Shampoo & Conditioner set
- Bumble & Bumble Don't Blow It Styling Creme
- Carol's Daughter Styling Creme
- Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray
- Bath & Bodyworks Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
- Dove Go Fresh Deodorant
- Softsoap Pomegranate Body Wash
- Batiste dry Shampoo
- Olay Microdermabrasion Facial Scrubber
Next we have most of what I use during the evening. Again, from top left and across:
- Up & Up Facial Tissues
- Bath & Bodyworks Body Lotion
- Bath & Bodyworks Warm Vanilla Shower Gel
- Manicure Kit
- A bottle of my Garnier Micellar Makeup Remover
- Chapstick that doubles as SPF 25
- A Razor
Next is my every day essentials.
- My Bridal Emergency Kit (included I have my glasses wipe, dental floss tooth picks, and a nail file)
- Mini Hair Brush
- Double Sided Travel Mirror
And more daily essentials.
- My Sonic Care Electric Tooth Brush
- Halls Throat Drops
- A pack of DayQuil
- Stool Softener (because I still don't travel well)
- A Bottle of Motrin
And lastly, a few products I sometimes use depending on the day and if I remember to bring makeup.
- My Travel Moose Towel (I seriously never travel without it)
- Feminine Wipes
- Feminine Spray
- Tampons (I really really like the Playtex Sport Tampons. Seriously the best!)
- A Bag of Cotton Balls
- A Travel Box of Q-tips
These are all of the things I keep packed year round for all of my business trips. If I run out of anything I always try to remember to replenish it before my next trip!
This is all for now my loves!